You can check your Aadhaar card and bank account seeding status online and confirm whether your Bank account is linked with your Aadhaar card or still pending.
UIDAI offers an online facility to check Aadhaar – Bank account linking status, we have discussed both online methods here.
Check whether your Bank account is linked with Aadhaar or not through the UIDAI website
You can visit UIDAI’s official website and check your Bank account and Aadhaar card linking status online.
(1) Visit the UIDAI Bank mapper page (https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper) and type your Aadhaar card number and click on Send OTP button to get one time password on your Aadhaar registered mobile number.
(2) Next screen you need to enter 6-digit OTP sent by UIDAI to your Aadhaar-registered mobile number and click on submit button.
(3) Next screen you can see your Bank account and Aadhaar linking status. You can see your bank name and active status on the screen.
Check Bank account & Aadhaar card Link Status on Mobile using mAadhaar App
You can also install mAadhaar official application and add your Aadhaar card. With this application, you can update, view, and download your Aadhaar card and also lock/unlock biometrics and Aadhaar number.
(1) To check your Bank account and Aadhaar linking status, just open mAadhaar and tap on “My Aadhaar” option.
(2) In my aadhaar section, select “Aadhaar – Bank Acc Link Status” option.
(3) Next screen enter security captcha code and request OTP.
(4) Now enter the OTP and tap on verify button.
(5) Next screen you can see your bank account details which currently linked with your Aadhaar card.
Please note, if you have opened multiple bank accounts then here you can see your latest bank account (which was opened recently), not all bank accounts will be displayed even if they are linked with an Aadhaar card.
So this way you can check your Bank account and Aadhaar linking status. You can also login to mobile banking and net banking and check your account details to know the status.