Central Bank of India will send you an inactive cheque book by default so you need to manually complete the activation process of your new Cheque book. Here we will tell you two online methods to activate your new Central Bank of India Cheque book.
Activate the Central Bank of India Cheque Book by login to Net Banking
(1) Login to your Central Bank of India Net Banking account and click on “Enquiry & Request“. You will get the “Cheque Book Activation” option there.
(2) Now select your saving account number to fetch inactive cheque book details.
(3) You can see your inactive new cheque book now. For activation, select your cheque book and click on the confirm.
(4) Next screen you need to select the option for two-factor authentication. If you have your bank-registered mobile number then select the “OTP via SMS” option.
(5) When you select OTP via SMS option and submit, you will get OTP on your registered mobile number. Submit this OTP on the next screen
(6) Well done! your new cheque book is now activated and ready to use.
Activate Central Bank of India Cheque Book from Mobile Banking (Cent Mobile)
No Net Banking? Don’t worry you can still activate your new Cheque book through mobile banking (Cent Mobile).
(1) Launch your Cent mobile banking application and on the main screen find “Cheque Services” option.
(2) Now select the “Cheque Book Activation” option.
(3) Select your account number and new cheque book.
(4) Select OTP via SMS option for authentication.
(5) Once you submit the OTP, your cheque book will be activated.
So these two online methods you can follow and activate your Central Bank of India Cheque Book. If you don’t have both net banking and mobile banking then you need to visit the bank for activation. You can use your debit card and activate mobile banking and net banking.