AXIS Bank’s missed call service offers instant account balance information with just a miss call. With toll-free AXIS missed call numbers, you can check your account balance, mini statement and you can recharge your mobile number with just a missed call from your registered Indian mobile number. Missed call service with Axis is easy, secure, rapid, hassle-free and completely toll-free. The missed call service works without an Internet connection and is available in both languages- Hindi and English.
When Internet banking or mobile banking does not work for you OR you need to check your account balance immediately, this feature may be useful for you. Missed call banking is the fastest way to check your bank account balance.
Let’s see How Axis Bank customers can check their account balance by giving just a missed call.
How to Use Axis Bank Missed call service
To get the facility of Missed call banking, your mobile number must be registered with your bank account. You can register your mobile number by visiting your home branch.
1# Axis Bank Account Balance Check Toll-Free Number
Dial below toll-free number from your registered mobile number, after dialing the number it will be disconnected automatically. Shortly you will receive an SMS containing your account balance.
Dial – 1800 419 5959
Dial – 1800 419 5858 to get your Account Balance in hindi
2# Axis Bank Mini-Statement Toll-free Number
To receive your bank account mini-statement, dial the below number. After dialing this number, it will be disconnect automatically. Soon you will receive bank statement SMS.
Dial – 1800 419 6969
Dial- 1800 419 6868 to get your Mini Statement in hindi
Axis Bank Missed call banking service is completely free and you do not have to pay any kind of charge. Now, whenever you want to check your Axis bank account balance, dial above toll-free numbers from registered mobile number.
Other Options to Know Axis Account Balance
- Mobile Banking: Axis Mobile Banking is another online way to check account balance online on your smartphone. You can Install Axis Mobile app and register your account.
- Net Banking: You can activate Axis Internet Banking online and check your account balance and access many online services online.
- SMS Banking: You can send an SMS from your registered mobile number to get an account balance. (Type “BAL<space>account number” and send to 5676782 or 9717000002)
- UPI App: Link your Bank account with any UPI app and check your account balance instantly.
- E-Statement: You can also register for an e-statement facility and get account balance and statement on your email address every month.