Bank of Baroda (BOB) customer can check account mini statement through a toll-free number and SMS. You just need to dial a toll-free number or send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive account mini statement via SMS.
Normally, to check account transactions activity you can print your passbook or use net banking and mobile banking facility. But with this facility, you can get your account mini statement instantly on your phone.
If you are BOB customer and not using BOB mobile banking or net banking digital facility then use this facility to check your account activity.
1# BOB Account Mini Statement Toll-free number
To receive your account mini statement on your phone via SMS, you just need to dial below toll-free number. The service is free and available for all customer, no registration required.
To receive an account mini statement:-
- Dial this number from your regist5ed mobile number: 8468001122
- The call will be disconnect automatically
- Soon, you will receive the last 3 transactions details of your account via SMS.
2# BoB Account mini statement through SMS
BOB customers can also use SMS Banking service to check the last 3 transactions details of their account. (SMS charges apply)
To get account mini statement through SMS, send an SMS from your registered mobile number in below format.
- Type “MINI<space>last 4-digit of Account number” and send to 8422009988 (e.g. if the account number is 17610400000811 type: MINI 0811)
- You will receive the last 3 transactions details instantly.
Bank of Baroda customers can also install BOB mPassbook – a digital passbook application on his/her phone to view passbook online.
Bob Account mini statement can be check anytime, anywhere through the toll-free number or by sending an SMS from registered mobile number.