Bank of Baroda (BOB) customer can check account mini statement through a toll-free number and SMS. You just need to dial a toll-free number or send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive account mini statement via SMS.
Normally, to check account transactions activity you can print your passbook or use net banking and mobile banking facility. But with this facility, you can get your account mini statement instantly on your phone.
If you are BOB customer and not using mobile banking or net banking digital facility then use this facility to check your account activity.
1# BOB Account Mini Statement Toll-free number
To receive your account mini statement on your phone via SMS, you just need to dial below toll-free number. The service is free and available for all customer, no registration required.
To receive account mini statement:-
- Dial this number from your regist5ed mobile number: 8468001122
- The call will be disconnect automatically
- Soon, you will receive last 3 transactions details of your account via SMS.
2# BoB Account mini statement through SMS
BOB customers can also use SMS Banking service to check last 3 transactions details of their account. (SMS charges apply)
To get account mini statement through SMS, send an SMS from your registered mobile number in below format.
- Type “MINI<space>last 4-digit of Account number” and send to 8422009988 (e.g. if account number is 17610400000811 type:
- You will receive last 3 transactions details instantly.
So this is how Bank of Baroda customers can receive account mini statement through toll-free number and SMS.