Google Play store is packed with millions of Apps & Games, so finding the best Quality apps in such a situation is a bit daunting task.
If you search any particular application on the Play store, then the list of applications will be in front of you and it will be difficult for you to find the best from all.
Now suppose you are searching the Best File Manager for your Android Phone, then you can see a lot of file manager apps in the search result, then how you find out which one is the best.
Today I’m going to tell you about Best and Most Popular free Android File Manager Applications.
Best Free Android File Manager Application
There are plenty of file manager apps in the Playstore, you will be confused which on should i have to install. You can install any of the file manager applications described below which are absolutely free.
1. Asus File Manager
Asus file manager developed by Asus is the best and most popular file management application with 50 million installs.
There are many features in it that make it the most different, such as you can share files with any device via Wifi. The UI is also good enough and smooth.
You can compress / compress any file. You can see where your storage is being used by Storage Analyzer.
Overall this application is the Top Quality File Manager App, I also using it on my phone.
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.filemanager&hl=en’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]Asus File Manager[/thrive_link]
2. ES File Explorer File Manager
ES File Explorer with 100 Millions Install is the most Installed File manager App, 100 millions installs do not have any other App.
There are so many features in it, such as transferring files from Wifi to any device, you can access your files on PC, Compress feature, Built-in players for music & videos, built-in zip & rar and more.
You can remotely access the files of the phone on your PC, which is the best feature I enjoyed.
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop&hl=en’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]ES file explorer[/thrive_link]
3. File Manager by cheetah mobile
Third is – File Manager by Cheetah Mobile, this is the 3rd most popular file explorer application with 50 million installs.
Main Feature is:
- Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search
- Cloud support, you can access your files on Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive.
- Wi-Fi File transfer, you can transfer your files between PC and phone using wifi
- Built-in Video, mp3, image viewer
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rhmsoft.fm&hl=en’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]File manager [/thrive_link]
4. File Commander
This is the 4th best file manager application with 50 million installs. Developers of this app are included in the top developer of Android.
- With File Converter you can convert files to more than 100 formats.
- Screen Sharing lets you share your phone screen with a different device.
- With PC File Transfer, you can transfer files & folders to your PC
- With Cloud Storage you can access file on Google Drive, DropBox, Box, Amazon Cloud Drive, Microsoft OneDrive.
- You can easily do things like cut, copy, paste, rename, and compress.
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mobisystems.fileman&hl=en’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]File Commander[/thrive_link]
5. File Manager by Astro
It is at 5th place with 50 million installs. It also has all the features that available on other file manager mentioned above.
- Access your images, Videos, apps, music on the Home screen easily, you can also add Bookmarks.
- With Cloud storage support, you can share your documents on cloud storage sites.
- Compress any files & decompress zip & rar.
- You can close unwanted tasks with the Task Killer feature.
- Manage all apps in one place from App Manager.
- Open Music, Videos
[thrive_link color=’teal’ link=’https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metago.astro&hl=en’ target=’_blank’ size=’medium’ align=”]Astro File Manager[/thrive_link]
So friends these are the 5 best and most popular file manager applications for your Android phone. You can use any, all comes with same features and functionality.