Do you need to check your Canara Bank account number and IFSC code immediately but you don’t have a passbook, cheque book, or access to online banking? No need to worry! There is another online method available to obtain your Canara Bank account number and IFSC code details within just 5 minutes.
Sometimes, you need to provide your Canara Bank account number and IFSC code, but you may not have these details handy. In such situations, you can check your account number and other information online using your mobile phone. Follow the steps below to do so. Read also: How to buy KVP online using Canara Bank Net Banking
Check Canara Bank Account Number and IFSC Code Details on Paytm
If you don’t have installed Paytm please install the application on your phone and register with your Canara Bank registered mobile number. Once you are registered on Paytm, please follow these steps to get your Canara account number and IFSC code details.
(1) Open the Paytm application and login to your account. Now tap on the profile photo on the top left side and open the Profile settings.
(2) In the profile settings, open the “UPI & Payment Settings” option as you can see in the below screenshot.
(3) Now tap on the “Add Bank Account” option
(4) Now select Canara Bank from the bank list and proceed to link your bank account on Paytm.
(5)Paytm will send an SMS to your Canara Bank registered mobile number to verify it. The SMS will retrieve your bank account details such as your account number and IFSC code. Make sure to use your registered mobile number for this.
(6) On the next screen you will be asked to set your UPI PIN. You can skip this step and go back to “UPI & Payment Settings” to view your linked Canara Bank account details.
(7) You can view your Canara Bank account in the UPI & Payment Settings section. Just click and open your account details.
(8) Next screen you can check your Canara Bank account number and ISFC code including branch name and account type details.
After checking your account details you can remove your bank account by tapping on the three dots button located on the top right side OR you can keep your account linked with Paytm.
Hope you find this step-by-step article helpful in checking your Canara Bank account number and IFSC code online from your mobile phone on the Paytm App.