When you make online transactions using your Canara Bank Debit card, you are required to input the 16-digit card number, CVV and expiry date. Typically, you would need to check your physical debit card to obtain this information. However, what if you find yourself in a situation where your physical card is not readily available?
Did you know that you can now easily check your Canara Bank ATM/Debit card details online? That’s right, you can view your Canara Debit card number, CVV, and expiry date information through net banking and mobile banking.
Suppose your physical debit card is unavailable, you can simply log in to mobile banking or net banking, check your card details, and enter these details to complete your online transaction. Read this: How to Generate Canara Mobile Banking activation code online
Now let me tell you both online methods to check your Canara Bank Debit Card details online:-
Check Canara Bank Debit Card Details Number, CVV & expiry Online through Mobile Banking
(1) Log in to Canara Mobile Banking and open the “Cards” management section.
(2) Now next screen tap on the “View Debit Cards” section where you can view your Debit cards and manage services like blocking your card, managing usage and creating an ATM PIN.
(3) On the manage Debit card screen, you can see your Debit card’s digital image with hidden details. To view your Debit card number and expiry date, just enable the “Card Details” button. Swipe the right side to enable the button.
(4) When you swipe right on the Card details button, you can view your debit card number and expiry date. Now enable the “CVV” button to view your CVV number.
(5) You can now check your CVV number which is printed on the back of your physical debit card.
So this is the process to check your Canara Bank Debit Card number, CVV and expiry date online through the mobile banking app on your phone.
Suppose you don’t have mobile banking but you have net banking, don’t worry. You can still check your Canara debit card details through Net Banking.
Check Canara Debit Card Number, CVV and expiry date through Net Banking
(1) Login to Canara Internet banking and go to the “Cards” section to manage your Debit card.
(2) Now click on the “Manage Debit Card” option. Select your Debit card number.
(3) Now click on the “Show Card Details”
(4) You need to enter OTP and transaction password to view your card details. Once you enter both, you can see your Debit card number and expiry date. To check CVV, just click on the ‘Show CVV Number‘
Please do not worry about hiding your card details. They will be automatically hidden when you logout from mobile or net banking, or switch to another option.
Managing your Canara Debit card details has become more convenient with mobile banking and net banking. If you don’t have access to your physical Debit card, you can still view your card number, expiry date, and CVV number instantly through any online banking channel.