With the Canara Mobile Banking application you can now access a wide range of banking services directly from your mobile phone, without the need to visit a branch. Whether it’s checking your account balance, transferring money to any bank account, managing your Debit card and ATM PIN, viewing statements etc all banking services are available on the mobile banking app.
Today, we will guide you through the process of generating your Canara mobile banking activation code online and receiving it via SMS on your registered phone number. So if you are trying to activate your account on mobile banking with an activation code then this guide will help you. Read also: How to open Kisan Vikas Patra account online with Canara Net banking
Receive Canara Mobile Banking Activate Code by SMS
(1) Login to your Canara Net Banking account (https://online.canarabank.in) and open the “Other Services” menu option. Please check the below screenshot for more info.
(2) On the left side of the screen under “Other services,” you will find several options. Click on “MB Activation Code generation” to receive your activation code instantly via SMS.
(3)On the next screen, select your Canara account number and click “proceed”.
(4) Once you selected your account number, next screen click on the confirm button and submit your activation code generation request.
(5) You need to authenticate yourself by entering the OTP sent on your Canara account registered mobile number.
(6) Once you submit the OTP, your request for activation code will be sent and you will receive your mobile banking activation code on your registered mobile number through SMS.
Please open your message inbox and you will find a message from the Canara Bank where you can check the 6-digit mobile banking activation code. You need to use this code within 24 hours.
What should I do after receiving the activation code SMS for Canara Mobile Banking?
Now you need to open Canara Mobile banking and activate your account and mobile banking with your activation code. You have three options to activate mobile banking: Debit Card, Activation code and Aadhaar card.
- To activate your account on mobile banking, you can choose the “Activation Code” option when prompted.
On the next screen, you can enter your 6-digit activation code received by SMS and activate Canara mobile banking on your mobile phone.
I hope that the step-by-step guide was helpful for you in receiving the Canara mobile banking activation via SMS. To activate your bank account on the mobile banking app, you can generate a 6-digit code through net banking. It is important to note that this code should be used within 24 hours of its generation.
If you have a debit card, you can use it to activate your bank account on mobile banking. In case your Canara bank registered mobile number and Aadhaar card registered mobile number are the same, you can also use your Aadhaar card for activation.