Canara Bank customers can activate the ai1 Mobile Banking application using a Debit Card and activation code. You can access many online banking services directly from your mobile phone with Canara Mobile banking.
Today, we will guide you step-by-step on how to register and activate the Canara Ai1 mobile banking application using your debit card and activation code. Read also: How to Track Canara Bank Debit Card online
Activate Canara Mobile Banking with Debit Card & ATM PIN
First, we will use a Debit Card and ATM PIN to activate the Canara Bank mobile banking application on the mobile device.
(1) Download and install the Canara ai1 Mobile Banking application on your phone. Now open the application, select your registered mobile number SIM and proceed for verification. An SMS will be sent from your registered mobile number to verify your mobile number.
(2) After mobile number verification, you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and submit for authentication.
(3) Now create your login passcode for mobile banking. Set a 5-digit passcode to log in to the Canara mobile banking app.
(4) After registering for mobile banking, it’s time to activate your bank account on the Mobile Banking app. Enter your login passcode and log in to the mobile banking app.
(5) First you need to create your MPIN, so after login click on the “Activate Mobile Banking Services” option.
(6) Now create your MPIN and submit.
(7) You need to type your MPIN again for confirmation.
(8) After creating your MPIN, now activate your bank account by selecting the “Debit Card” option.
(9) Next screen enter your Debit card details like card number, expiry date and ATM PIN and submit.
(10) On the next screen, you will see a list of your bank accounts. Please select the account you want to activate for mobile banking.
(11) That’s it! Your Bank account is successfully activated on Canara ai1 Mobile Banking and now you can manage your bank account and access all digital banking services from mobile banking.
Activate Canara Mobile Banking With Activation Code
You can also activate your Bank account on the Canara mobile banking app using the Activation code. If you don’t have your Debit card then you can select the “Activation code” option to activate mobile banking.
(1) First you need to generate an Activation code by login to Net Banking. You will receive it via SMS on your registered mobile number.
(2) You can select the “Activation Code” option to activate your account on mobile banking.
(3) Now enter your activation code on the next screen and your bank account will be activated on the mobile banking app.
By following this step-by-step guide provided, you will be able to activate your bank account on the Canara ai1 Mobile Banking App very easily. You have two options to activate your account; if you have an active debit card, you can choose the debit card option. However, if you don’t have an active debit card, you can generate an activation code and follow the instructions provided in this article to activate your mobile banking account.