If you want to activate your new Central Bank of India ATM Debit Card or want to change your ATM PIN or forgot your ATM PIN then first you need to generate a Green pin online and then you need to visit your nearest ATM machine and need to set your own ATM PIN by selecting “Change PIN” option.
So here we will discuss two online methods to generate green pin online in Central Bank of India Bank.
Central Bank of India Generate Green PIN Online on Mobile Banking
If you are using Central Bank of Mobile banking then you can easily generate your green PIN from your mobile. Please follow the above steps:
(1) Login to Cent mobile banking application and tap on the “Debit Card” option in the cards section as you can see below image.
(2) Next screen tap on “Green Pin Generation”
(3) And next, enter your 16-digit ATM Debit Card number, CVV, card expiry month, and Year, Set your green PIN and enter your transaction password (TPIN) and submit.
Done! Your Green PIN Generation process is complete. Now you can visit any bank nearest ATM machine and perform “PIN Change”. It is mandatory to change your ATM PIN after generating your green PIN, otherwise, you cannot set your ATM PIN.
You can visit any Bank ATM and choose the “PIN Change” option and set your own ATM PIN. Then you can use your debit card.
Central Bank of India Generate Green PIN through Internet Banking
(1) Login to Central Bank of India internet banking and click on the “Cards & Loans” Now in the Debit Card Services, select “Generate Green PIN”
(2) Next screen enter your Debit card number, CVV, expiry month, and Year, set your green pin and enter your transaction password and submit.
So this is how to generate a green PIN online in the Central Bank of India. Please note, after generating Green PIN online, you need to visit your nearest ATM machine and change your PIN.