Federal Bank Generate ATM PIN Online: Federal Bank customers can now change or generate ATM PIN for Debit card online without waiting for physical Pin.
Federal Bank ATM Pin generation facility now available online through mobile banking application.
With Federal Bank Online ATM Pin generation facility:
- You can change Federal Bank Debit Card ATM Pin online
- If you forgot Federal Debit Card ATM Pin then reset your pin online
Follow below instructions and change/generate ATM Pin online for your Debit card.
Federal Bank ATM PIN Generation Online
First, you need to log in to Federal Mobile Banking App, enter 4-digit MPIN and log in.
After login, tap and open Manage Debit Card in Account services as you can see below screenshot.
Next screen, tap on Set New PIN/Change PIN option.
And finally set your new 4-digit ATM Pin and enter expiry month and year of your Debit card and tap on save changes.
That’s all, your Federal Bank ATM/Debit card Pin changed successfully.
Q.1 My Federal Mobile Banking not active, what to do?
- Please install Federal mobile banking application in your phone and activate it.
Q.2 Can I change my ATM Pin multiple times?
- Yes, you can change your ATM Pin whenever you want.
Q.3 I forgot my current Pin, can I set new Pin through mobile banking?
- Yes, you can set new pin. You don’t need to enter the old pin.
So by following this method federal bank customers can change/generate ATM Pin online for ATM/ Debit card.
More Federal Bank Related Articles: