When you register your email ID with your HDFC bank account, you will be able to get your account statement, balance and transaction alerts, and OTPs. So here we will guide you step by step how to update/change your HDFC account linked email ID online.
If you want to change your registered email ID in HDFC bank account then you can do this online by login to mobile banking. No need to submit any updation form.
Updating your HDFC account Registered Email Address Online
(1) Login to HDFC mobile banking and open the menu bar options and click on “Your Profile – Personal Profile”
(2) Next screen tap on the “Contact” option where you will find your current linked email ID. Tap on “Change” and proceed.
(3) Next screen type your new email ID, re-enter and tap on the continue button.
(4) Now enter the OTP sent to your new email ID and click on continue.
(5) You will receive a 6-digit OTP on your registered mobile number and you need to verify your debit card details in the next step. Click on continue.
(6) Enter the OTP sent to your registered mobile number and click on the continue button.
(7) In the last step, verify your debit card details. Enter your debit card ATM PIN and expiry date and submit.
Done! you have successfully requested for an Email ID change. Your request for an email ID change will be processed in 2 days. After 2-3 days check your contact details in mobile banking, and you will find your new email ID. Now you will receive all transactional alerts, statement,s and OTP on your new email address.
So this is how to change or update the registered email ID in the HDFC account thru mobile banking. If your email ID is not registered with your HDFC account then follow the same procedure and register it online using mobile banking.