If you are using SBI Internet banking, you know the profile password. You must enter this password to complete transactions like adding Beneficiary, managing your debit card, and the profile section.
When you forgot your profile password, you can reset it using a hint question. But when you don’t know your hint question answer, it is difficult to recover your profile password. But don’t worry, if you forgot your hint question or need to change it then here we will guide you how can you do that.
Change or Reset SBI Internet Banking Hint Question Answer
Before you start, please note your debit card is active and working.
(1) Login to SBI Net Banking and click on the “Forgot Profile Password” screen by opening your profile section in My Accounts & Profile.
(2) You will receive an OTP on your mobile number linked to your bank account. Enter the OTP and proceed further.
(3) You can see three options on the next screen. Select “Approve through ATM Debit Card”
(4) Now select your account number and proceed next.
(5) Next screen select your active debit card and confirm.
(6) Now enter your debit card details like cardholder name, valid to/expiry date, and ATM PIN and submit.
(7) If your debit card details are correct then your card will be validated and you will see a successful message on the next screen. You don’t need to refresh o close this screen. Just wait.
(8) After waiting for a few seconds you will redirected to the hint question answer reset/change page. Set your new hint question and answer and submit. Done you have successfully changed the hint question for your SBI net banking.
So this way you can change your SBI Net Banking security hint question answer. If you forgot your hint question then you can follow the same process and reset it.