Bank of Baroda (BOB) customers can now check their bank account balance by just giving a missed call to toll-free number. Yes, bank has launched missed call balance inquiry number to check account balance. All bob customers can check their account balance through toll free number provided by bank.
To check account balance, normally we have to visit bank or ATM, also customers can use net banking and mobile banking facility to access bank account. But suppose if you want to know your account balance instantly then missed call banking is best for you.
To provide hassle free and convenient banking services to customer by leveraging technology, Bank of Baroda has introduced Missed Call facility for Balance Inquiry.
All customers who have registered their mobile number can get the balance of their accounts & Mini Statement by just giving a missed call from their registered mobile number.
1# Bank of Baroda (BOB) Balance Inquiry toll-free number
To avail this facility you just need to register your mobile number with your bank account, if already registered then you are ready to use this facility.
- To check your BoB account balance just dial this toll-free number: 8468001111 OR 8468001122
- The call will automatically disconnect after first ring.
- Within a minute Customer will receive an SMS with available account balance.
- Please note, Customer can avail this facility maximum 3 times in a day
2# Bank of Baroda (BOB) Mini Statement Toll Free Number
- To receive mini statement of your account, dial this number from your registered mobile number: 8468001122
- System will disconnect the call after one ring and then validate that the call is from Registered Mobile Number of customer.
- Within a minute you will receive mini statement SMS on your phone.
If you have multiple Bank of Baroda account then you can registered preferred account number by sending a SMS “REG < Last 4 digit of account no.” e.g. REG 0811 to 9176612303 (Normal Charges) or to 5616150 (Premium Charges).
So this is how Bank of Baroda customers can check their account balance by give a missed call to above mentioned toll free numbers, also can receive Bob mini statement of account. Save both Bank of Baroda (BOB) balance inquiry toll free number and save your time.