IDBI Bank customers can now check account balance by giving a missed call to the toll-free number and by sending an SMS. IDBI missed call banking facility available for all customers without any charge.
IDBI Bank is a public sector bank owned by the government of India. Currently, has 3,817 ATMs, 1,995 branches, including one overseas branch in Dubai, and 1,382 centers. You can open saving account here with minimum Rs.1000/5000 initial deposit with all banking services and products.
With IDBI missed call banking customers can get their account balance on registered mobile number via SMS. You just need to give a missed call to balance inquiry number from your registered mobile number.
Normally to check IDBI Account balance you need to visit ATM or print passbook. Also, you can check account details through mobile banking or net banking. But with missed call service you can get account balance instantly.
1# IDBI Bank Account Balance Toll-Free Number
To avail, this facility makes sure your mobile number is registered with your Account, only registered mobile number can use this service. Bank has pre-activated this facility for all account holders who maintain a single operative account.
To get your Account Balance via SMS instantly:-
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 18008431122
- After dialing this number it will be disconnected automatically.
- Soon, you will receive your Account Balance SMS alert on the registered number.
Please note, You can avail this facility for a maximum of 4 times a day.
For multiple Accounts:-
If you have registered the same mobile number in multiple savings accounts, you need to follow a simple and instant registration process as detailed herein.
- Send SMS as REG < Space > Account Number to 5676777 or 9820346920 / 9821043718 (Eg. REG < space > 103104xxx134378)
2# Balance Enquiry Through SMS
You can also use IDBI SMS Banking facility to check account balance. To use this facility, first, you need to visit your branch to enable SMS Banking.
After SMS banking activation, you just need to send an SMS from registered mobile number to receive account balance on your phone.
- Type “BAL<space>CustomerID PIN<space>Account number” & send to 9820346920 or 9821043718
- For example: BAL 122331 324242242
- After sending this SMS, you will receive reply message containing your account balance.
3# Know IDBI Account Balance Using Phone banking
IDBI Phone Banking also enables you to know your account details including available balance.
- Please register your account for Phone banking on this number: 18002001947 / 1800221070
- After registration, you can check your account balance.
So this is how IDBI Bank customers can check bank account balance through missed by dialing this toll-free number, through sms and phone banking. You can also use mobile banking and mPassbook facility to view detailed account activity.