You can check your Life Certificate Status online if you are an SBI customer and receiving your pension in your SBI account.
Here we will discuss two methods to check life certificate status in SBI and know whether your life certificate is submitted successfully and accepted by the bank or not.
Check your SBI Pension Life Certificate Status Online thru Pension Seva Portal
You can manage your SBI pension account through the SBI pension Seva portal. This portal is specially designed for SBI pensioners. You can submit your life certificate online, view your pension account details and certificate and also check your life certificate status. You can register and create your account in the SBI pension Seva portal using your account number and PPO number.
(1) To check your Life certificate status, login to your SBI Pension Seva account (https://www.pensionseva.sbi/) & click on the “Certificate Details” option and select your PPO and click on the view.
(2) And the next screen you can view your life certificate status (active), mode of submission, authorized date, and valid from, valid to date.
Check your SBI Life Certificate Status Online using Net Banking
(1) Login to your SBI internet banking account and open the “e-Services” section and select “Pension Slip”
(2) Next screen select year and month and submit. (If you submitted your life certificate in November then select December month)
(3) Next screen you can view your pension slip. Just check the life certificate submitted date and next life certificate due date, if the due date is next year, not the current year that means your life certificate is submitted & accepted.
Hope these two methods will help you to check your life certificate status in SBI. If your mobile number is linked to your bank account then the bank will send you an SMS when your life certificate is accepted and processed successfully.