Many customers of Punjab National Bank are now using third-party apps to make UPI payments. However, the bank also offers its own UPI service directly through its mobile banking app called PNB One.
On PNB Mobile Banking you can create your UPI ID and access UPI services without a Debit card and UPI PIN. When you transfer money or make payments through UPI on PNB mobile banking, you don’t need to enter your UPI PIN. Read this: How to Create a PNB Virtual Debit Card online
If you wish to create your UPI account on PNB mobile banking then we have explained here step by step.
Step-by-Step Guide to Create your Punjab National Bank Account UPI ID on PNB Mobile Banking
(1) Login to Punjab National Bank PNB one mobile banking with your MPIN. After successful login, you will find the “UPI” option on the main dashboard screen on mobile banking. Click to register your account for UPI.
(2) To register your bank account for UPI on mobile banking check the terms and conditions and click on the continue button.
(3) On the next screen your bank account is successfully registered for UPI on mobile banking. To access UPI services, first, you need to create your UPI ID also called VPA. Let’s create a UPI ID for the Bank account.
(4) Open the UPI section and go to the “Manage VPA” section to create your new UPI ID (VPA). You can manage all your UPI IDs here.
(5) As you can see currently no UPI ID created for your Bank account, click on the + button to add a new UPI ID for your bank account.
(6) Next screen you can create your UPI ID (VPA). If you want to make a UPI ID for your PNB Bank account with your mobile number, you can enter your 10-digit mobile number here. Your new UPI ID will look like this (9978XXXX88@pnb). You can also create your UPI ID by using your name, it’s your choice. Now tap on the continue button.
(7) Next screen you need to link your UPI ID with your Bank account to receive money to your bank account with this UPI ID. Tap on the “Add VPA” to link it with your bank account.
(8) Well Done! your UPI account has been successfully created on PNB mobile banking and your UPI ID is now linked to your bank account.
Share your UPI ID to receive Money and Make Payments
You can now share your PNB bank account UPI ID with your family and friends to receive money in your bank account through UPI. If someone is transferring money through a UPI application, instead of sharing your bank account details, you can share your UPI ID to receive money. Read This: How to Enable Online Transactions for PNB Debit Card
To make payments through UPI, on the payment page you can enter your PNB account UPI ID and then login to PNB mobile banking and approve the payment in the UPI section.
Hope this helps you to create your UPI ID for your Punjab National Bank account. If you don’t have a Debit card and want to make UPI payments without a UPI PIN, you can create a UPI account on PNB mobile banking.