UPI (Unified Payments Interface) is a fast and secure way to send and receive money online. You can use UPI to pay for your shopping, bills, recharges, and more. You can also use UPI to receive money from anyone who has a UPI ID.
Amazon Pay UPI is a service that lets you use your Amazon account to pay for your purchases on Amazon and other websites via UPI. You can also use Amazon Pay to access various offers and rewards.
Amazon Pay UPI is a feature that allows you to link your bank account with your Amazon account and create a UPI ID. A UPI ID is a unique identifier that you can use to send and receive money through UPI. You can create multiple UPI IDs with Amazon Pay for the same bank account.
How to create a new UPI ID with Amazon Pay – Easy Steps
Here are the steps to create a new UPI ID with Amazon Pay:
(1) Navigate to the Amazon Pay section of the Amazon India app. You can do this by tapping on the three horizontal lines at the top of the screen and selecting “Amazon Pay“, or by tapping on the “Amazon Pay” icon on the home screen.
(2) Tap on “Amazon Pay UPI”. This will open a new screen where you can view your linked bank accounts and manage your UPI IDs.
(3) Select the bank account you want to link to your new UPI ID. Tap on the three vertical dots next to the bank account name. This will open a menu with different options.
(4) Select “Manage UPI IDs”. This will open a new screen where you can view your existing UPI IDs and add new ones.
(5) Tap on “Add ID”. Select the prefix for your UPI ID. You can choose from “@apl”, “@YAPL”, or “@RAPL”.
(6) Enter a new UPI ID. Your UPI ID must be at least one character long and can consist of alphanumeric characters, periods, and underscores. Tap on “Create UPI ID”.
(7) Your new UPI ID Successfully Generated: You can view your new UPI ID in the Manage UPI IDs section. You can also add more UPI IDs.
Once you have created a new UPI ID, you can start using it to make and receive payments. UPI is a convenient and secure way to pay for goods and services online and offline.
I hope this helps you understand how to create a new UPI ID with Amazon Pay. If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know. 😊