If you have two separate Bank of Baroda accounts with different customer IDs and your single mobile number is registered with both bank accounts, then you can not activate mobile banking for both accounts. First, you need to de-register one account from mobile banking then you can register another bank account for mobile banking.
So how to deactivate mobile banking for your Bank of Baroda account? If you want to deactivate mobile banking (bob world) for your BOB account then no need to visit the bank or ATM, you can deregister online.
Here we will discuss step by step, how to disable mobile banking (bob world) for your Bank of Baroda account online.
Bank of Baroda Mobile Banking De-Registration Online
You just need to login to the Bank of Baroda net banking account and you can de-register your bank account from mobile banking.
(1) Open BOB net banking login page and login to your account by selecting the Retail option.
(2) After login, click and open “Services” section and here you will find “Mobile Banking (bob world)” option, select this option and proceed.
(3) On the next screen you will see the “DE-REGISTRATION” option, click and proceed.
(4) Next screen select your customer ID and click on the continue button.
(5) Next screen type your transaction password and submit.
(6) That’s all, your bank account is now de-registered from mobile banking. You can see the success message on the next screen.
After de-registering your account from mobile banking, now you can not use mobile banking services and you need to register again for mobile banking. If you wish to register your bank account for mobile banking again then you can activate mobile banking thru net banking or install the application and complete the activation process using the registered mobile number and transaction PIN received on your mobile number.