Here we will tell you how to generate Axis Bank credit card pin online. Axis Bank credit card holders can change their card pin online through mobile banking and net banking.
For some reasons, if you forgot your Axis credit card pin or want to change current Pin then follow these 4 methods and set new Pin for your credit card.
Generate Axis Bank Credit Card pin online
Here we will tell you 4 methods to set new Pin for your Axis bank credit card.
1# Through Axis Mobile Banking
If you are registered with Axis Mobile Banking facility then you can change your card pin anytime instantly.
1: Login to Axis Mobile Banking and tap on Services and next screen tap on Credit Cards tab.
2: Next screen, tap on Set/Reset Pin. Now select your Credit card and tap on SET PIN.
3: Now you will receive OTP on your registered mobile number, enter OTP.
4: And finally set your new 4-digit Pin.
2# Generate Through Net Banking
Axis Bank net banking facility is another option to set a new pin for your credit card.
1: Login to Axis Net Banking: https://retail.axisbank.co.in
2: After login, click on Accounts and select My Credit Cards.
3: And now click on More Services and select Credit Card Pin Change & click on Go.
4: Now set your new Pin and submit.
3# Set new pin through ATM
You can also generate PIN for your credit card by visiting any Axis Bank ATM.
- Insert your card and select Generate OTP, if you have already generated OTP then select Set Pin.
- Enter your Date of Birth, card expiry date and registered mobile number.
- Now enter OTP received on your mobile number
- After entering OTP now set your desired 4-digit Pin.
4# Generate Pin through IVR Phone Banking
You can also dial Axis Bank phone banking number to generate Pin for your credit card. Follow IVR instructions:
- Call Axis Bank customer care: 1860 419 5555 / 1860 500 5555
- Select option 2 and then select option 1 to set credit card pin.
- Now enter the credit card number, expiry date, DOB and registered mobile number.
- You will receive OTP on your mobile number, enter OTP.
- And finally set your Pin
So by following these 4 methods, Axis Bank credit card users can change or generate credit card pin instantly.