Forgot your PNB Debit card ATM PIN OR want to change your PNB Debit card ATM PIN? – Now you can generate your PNB ATM Pin online through net banking and also you can visit your nearest PNB ATM machine to reset your ATM pin.
Here we will show you two methods to Generate or regenerate your PNB Debit card PIN.
- Online Method using Net Banking
- Offline using PNB ATM machine
Follow below two methods and Reset your pnb Debit card ATM pin when you forgot it.
Generate PNB ATM PIN Online/Offline
The first step is – Generate OTP (green pin) to set a new ATM pin through net banking or ATM.
1# Generate OTP (Green PIN)
You just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive OTP (Green Pin).
- Type “DCPIN<space>16-digits Debit card number” and send to 9264092640 OR 5607040 (Example: DCPIN 4583883838838392)
- After sending SMS, you will receive your OTP (Green PIN) which is valid for 72 hours)
After getting Green Pin (OTP), now you can set your new ATM Pin through net banking or by visiting PNB ATM machine.
2# Generate PNB ATM PIN Online through net banking
If you have Punjab national Bank Net banking facility then you don’t need to visit ATN machine to reset or change your ATM card pin.
(1) Just log in to PNB net banking, visit: https://netbanking.netpnb.com
(2) After login, just click on Generate Card PIN OR click on Value Added Services – Card Related Services – Set/Reset Debit card pin
(3) Next screen select your Account number and click on continue.
(4) And now enter your Debit card 16-digits number and expiry date. Enter OTP (Green PIN) received on your mobile number.
(5) And finally set your new ATM PIN and click on update.
Congratulations, you have successfully generate or change your PNB Debit card PIN online.
3# Generate ATM PIN through PNB ATM Machine
If you don’t use PNB net banking then you can visit nearest PNB ATM machine with Green PIN (OTP) to set new pin.
- Swipe your Debit card in ATM machine
- Under Banking on language selection screen, Select GREEN PIN option.
- And now enter Green PIN (OTP) received on your mobile number. Enter 6 digit OTP and press OK.
- Finally, set your 4-digit new pin and press ok button.
- Please re-enter the same 4 digits number again for confirmation of PIN.
- Done! you have successfully reset your pin number.
So this is how PNB customers can generate or regenerate Debit card ATM pin online and through ATM machine. Whenever you forgot or want to change your PNB ATM pin, just follow any of these two methods and reset pin.