In this digital age, convenience and efficiency are paramount when it comes to managing our finances. Whether you need to share your State Bank of India (SBI) account number and IFSC code with someone or simply want to double-check the details for a seamless transaction, the Paytm application offers a hassle-free solution.
No need to check your bank passbook or statement or login to online banking to know your SBI account details. With Paytm app, you can access your SBI account number and IFSC code details right from the palm of your hand.
In this article, we will guide you through the simple process of checking your SBI account number and IFSC code details using the Paytm app, saving you time and making your financial transactions more convenient than ever before.
Checking Your SBI Account Number and IFSC Code Details Online with Paytm
(1) Launch your Paytm application and on the top left side open the profile setting by taping on the profile picture.
(2) You will see “UPI & Payment Settings” there, just tap and open this.
(3) If you have not added your SBI account on Paytm then tap on “Add Bank Account” option.
(4) Next screen you will see all banks list, choose SBI Bank from the list.
(5) Now Paytm will verify your SBI account-linked mobile number through SMS. Paytm will send an SMS from your SBI-registered mobile number and add your bank account on Paytm.
(6) Done! Your SBI account is successfully added to your Paytm account. Now you can view your SBI account details on Paytm. Just open “UPI & Payment Settings”
(7) You can see your SBI account there. Just tap on your SBI account to view account details.
(8) Great! Now you can see your SBI account number here with the IFSC code. You can check the screenshot below.
In today’s digital world, it’s super easy to get your SBI account number and IFSC code using the Paytm app. There is no need to check your physical passbook and password-protected bank statement. With Paytm, you can do it from your phone with just a few taps.
So, when you need your SBI account info, remember that Paytm’s got your back. Just add your SBI bank account on Paytm and get your SBI bank account number and IFSC code details instantly.