HDFC Bank customers can now check account mini statement through toll-free number and SMS. The customer just needs to dial the toll-free number or send an SMS from registered mobile number to receive the mini statement via SMS.
You can check your account transactions activity details in detailed through net banking or mobile banking. If both facility not active for your account then you need to visit ATM or branch.
Now you can check your HDFC account last 3 transactions details through toll-free number and SMS. See how:-
1# HDFC Account Mini Statement through Toll-free number
You just need to dial below toll-free number from your registered mobile number to receive last 3 transactions details of your account.
- Dial this number from your registered mobile number: 1800-270-3355
- The call will be disconnect automatically
- Soon, you will receive an SMS on your phone containing account mini statement.
2# HDFC Account mini statement through SMS
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number to get the last 3 transactions activity. (SMS charges apply)
Send an SMS in below format from your registered number:
- Type “txn” and send to 5676712 (sms charges apply)
- After sending an SMS, you will receive your account mini statement via SMS.
So this is how HDFC Bank customers can receive account mini statement through toll-free number and SMS. If you are not using net banking or mobile banking facility then it is the best way to check your account last transactions activity.