Now HDFC Bank Debit card users can also buy products on EMI and pay monthly installment from saving account. HDFC EMI on Debit card facility available for selected customers so if you are eligible for this facility then you can also buy online/offline on EMI using your Debit card.
So how to know if you are eligible for HDFC EMI on the Debit Card facility? Well, you can check your eligibility online or by sending an SMS and know if you are eligible for HDFC EMI on a Debit card or not and also check your limit.
- Read also: How to generate HDFC Debit Card ATM PIN
Follow these two online and SMS methods to check your eligibility for HDFC EMI on Debit Card.
How To Check HDFC Debit card EMI Eligibility?
You can check online or send an SMS from your HDFC registered mobile number to know whether you are eligible for HDFC Debit Card EMI or not and how much limit available for your card.
1. Check HDFC Debit Card EMI Eligibility by SMS
Just send the below SMS from your HDFC registered mobile number to know your eligibility:
- Type “MYHDFC” & send to 5676712 (SMS charges applicable)
After sending an SMS, you will get a reply message where you can check if you are eligible or not and also check your Debit card limit for EMI.
2. Check your HDFC Debit Card EMI eligibility Online
You can also check your eligibility online by visiting the HDFC Bank website.
- Open the HDFC Bank website and open the Ask EVA chatbot.
- Type query “what is my debit card EMI eligibility”
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter OTP received on your mobile number
- And now you can check your eligibility and your Debit card limit
(1) How can I pay my HDFC debit card EMI?
Ans: EMI installment will be debited from your savings account automatically. You don’t need to pay manually.
(2) Is EMI available on HDFC debit card?
Ans: Yes, HDFC EMI on the Debit card is available for selected customers. You can check your eligibility by following the above two methods.
(3) What is the eligibility for HDFC debit card EMI?
Ans: Only selected customers eligible for debit card EMI. You can check your eligibility online or by sending SMS as mentioned above.