Today we will tell you how to activate Union Bank of India Phone Banking (IVR Banking) facility to use account related services through toll-free number. The Call Centre has an Interactive Voice Response system (IVRS) through which many of the services are available.
With Union Bank of India Phone Banking you can receive following services:-
- Check Account balance & mini statement
- Request new Cheque book
- Stop cheque payment
- Cheque status
- Block debit card
- Aadhaar registration
- Fund transfer facility
See how to activate Union Bank of India Phone Banking (IVR Banking).
Activate Union Bank of India Phone Banking Facility
Make sure you have registered mobile number which linked with your account.
1: Dial these toll-free number from your registered mobile number: 1800222244/ 18002082244 and select your language.
2: Press 3 ( Generate Phone Banking PIN)
3: Press 1 to generate your PIN.
4: Press 1 to generate pin using account number OR press 2 to generate PIN using debit card number.
5: Now set your 4-digit PIN and again confirm it.
Now your call transferred to bank agent. He will ask your name, branch area, Date of birth for verification. After verification your phone banking will be activated.
How to Use Phone Banking
- To use Phone Banking dial Toll-free number from your registered mobile number: 1800 22 22 44 / 1800 208 2244 and select language.
- Press 2 for account related services
- Enter your account number & Phone Banking PIN OR enter your debit card number and PIN to login.
- Now you can use phone banking services. (Check account balance, Cheque book order, debit card related, aadhaar seeding and more)
So this is how you can use Union bank of India Phone Banking facility to avail various services. Please note,IVRS options can be changed periodically so listen instruction carefully. If you don’t know how to use net banking or mobile banking then this facility really very helpful for you.