Dear IDFC Bank customers, now you can check your account balance by giving just a missed call from your registered mobile number. IDFC Missed call banking service available for all customers to get account balance instantly.
IDFC SMS Banking another way to get account balance by sending an SMS from the registered mobile number.
IDFC Bank is private sector Bank and currently, it has more than 100 branches across the country. You can apply for saving account online in IDFC Bank.
See how IDFC Bank customers can use Missed call and SMS Banking service to get account balance & Mini statement on their phone.
IDFC Bank Balance Enquiry Missed Call Toll-Free Number
To receive your IDFC account balance on your phone, you just need to give a missed call from your registered mobile number.
- Dial 1800 2700 720 from your registered mobile number.
- The call will be automatically disconnected
- Soon you will receive your account available balance on your phone.
IDFC SMS Banking for Account Balance and Mini Statement
You can also send an SMS from your registered mobile number to receive account balance and mini statement. SMS banking facility is free, however, SMS charges apply.
To get account balance, send an SMS in below format:
- Type “BAL<space>Last 4-digit Account number” and send to 5676732 or 9289289960 (Example: BAL 1234)
- You will receive account balance SMS on your phone instantly.
To get account Mini Statement, send an SMS in below format:
- Type “TXN<space>last 4-digit account number” and send to 5676732 or 9289289960 (Example: TXN 1234)
- You will get account mini statement (last 5 transactions details) on your phone instantly.
IDFC Bank customers can also install mobile banking application on their phone to get complete account details and access online banking services.
So this is how IDFC customers can check account balance and Mini statement through missed call toll-free number and SMS Banking.