You can check your Kotak Bank account and Aadhaar seeding or linking status online through Mobile Banking and Net banking. Just follow the below step-by-step procedure:
Check Your Kotak Account Aadhaar Lining on Mobile Banking
If Kotak mobile banking is active on your mobile phone then you can check through mobile banking whether Aadhaar is linked with your bank account or still pending.
(1) Login to Kotak mobile banking using mPIN.
(2) After login, open “Service Request”
(3) Next screen select the “Profile” option.
(4) Next screen select the “PAN Aadhaar Linking Request” option.
(5) And the next screen, you can check your Aadhaar – Bank account liking status. If your bank account is already linked with your Aadhaar card then here you will be prompted “PAN Aadhaar status is already updated with bank” message and if your Pan – Aadhaar linking is pending then you can follow the next steps and link your Aadhaar with bank account.
Check Kotak Bank account and Aadhaar Link Status online by login to Net banking
(1) Open Kotak Bank internet banking login page (https://netbanking.kotak.com/) and login to your account using your user ID and login password.
(2) When you successfully logged in, click on the “Profile” option.
(3) Next screen, check the documents section. If your Aadhaar card number is mentioned here then your Bank account is already linked with Aadhaar. You can also click on the Update link to update your Aadhaar card details with the bank.
Hope it will help you to check whether your Kotak bank account is linked with your Aadhaar card or not. You can also visit the UIDAI website and check your Aadhaar and Kotak account liking status.
If your Aadhaar card is not linked with your Kotak bank account then you can link it through net banking and mobile banking. If you have opened your account using an Aadhaar card as ID proof then no need to follow the linking process, as your Aadhaar is already linked with your bank account.