It is mandatory to keep updated your mobile number with your Bank of Baroda savings/current account. When you register your mobile number with your bob account, you will be able to receive important alerts and transaction OTPs.
If your mobile number is already linked with your Bank of Baroda account but you don’t know which mobile number is registered then here we will tell you 2 online methods to check which mobile number is linked with your bank account.
Know your Bank of Baroda Registered Mobile Number Through Mobile Banking
If you have an active mobile banking facility then you can login to mobile banking and check your current registered mobile number online.
(1) Login to the bob world mobile banking application and tap on the Profile section as you can see in the below snapshot.
(2) In the profile section, you can see the “Contact details” option, choose this option to know your registered mobile number and email address.
(3) And on the next screen in contact details, you can see your current registered mobile number. If you don’t have this mobile number then visit your branch and register your current new mobile number.
Check your Bank of Baroda account registered mobile number online using net banking
(1) Login to Bank of Baroda net banking and click on the profile icon and select “Personal Settings”
(2) In my profile you can see your current registered number as you can see in the below screenshot.
As I told you, for your account safety and to get all your transaction alerts (credit/debit) and receive important OTP, you must have to register your mobile number with your bank account. So follow these two online methods to know the current registered number and update or change your number is the current number is not available.