As per the Government directive, it is mandatory to link your mobile number with your aadhaar card before 31 march 2018 to avoid any disruption of service.
The good news is that – Now you can Link Aadhaar card with your mobile number at home. No need to visit any store. This Service made easy for those who can travel to operator’s offices and also senior citizens who are finding that the readers with the provider experience difficulty in scanning their fingerprint impressions.
You can now link aadhaar with mobile number through OTP which you can generate through IVR.
UIDAI issued directives for generating OTP either through the service provider’s website or through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) services to facilitate the linking, also known as re-verification.
See step by step process:-
Link Aadhaar with Mobile number through OTP (IVR)
First of all let me tell you, to avail this facility you need Aadhaar Registered mobile number to receive OTP.
Keep your Aadhaar Registered mobile number and your Aadhaar card ready!
- First of all Dial this number 14546 from your mobile number which your want to link.
- After dialing this number choose your language.
- IVR will ask your 12-digit Aadhaar number, enter it.
- Now you will receive OTP on your aadhaar registered mobile number
- Enter OTP
- Congrats, you have successfully linked mobile number with aadhaar card
This feature is available for all mobile operator customers. So now you don’t need to visit anywhere to link aadhaar with mobile number. Dial 14546 and follow the process.