Now it is mandatory for all Demat account users to add nominee to their accounts. If you have Demat account then you need to add a nomination to avoid any inconvenience. Don’t worry you can add nominee online.
Here we will guide you how to add nomination for the Angel One Demat account online so if you are Angel One user then follow these steps and register a nominee online.
Add Nominee for Angel One Demat Account Online
Currently adding a nomination facility is not available through Angel One mobile banking so you need to open the website on your PC/computer to register a nominee for your account.
(1) After login successfully, click on the “Account” tab and then scroll down and select the “Profile” section where you can manage personal and bank details settings.
(2) In the profile section, scroll down and click on the “View All Categories (Details about nominee and more)” option.
(3) Next screen select the “Nominee” link and proceed as you can see in the below screenshot.
(4) Now click on the “Add Nominee” button.
(5) Next screen enter your nominee details like name, date of birth, Pan number, and share percentage (100%), select the relationship and click on Submit eSign. (You can add up to 3 nominees here)
(6) Now complete the eSign process using your Aadhaar card and OTP. Enter your Aadhaar card number/Virtual ID number and click on the send OTP.
(7) In the last step, enter the OTP received on your Aadhaar registered mobile number and click on the verify OTP.
Done! your request is submitted successfully. It will be reviewed and you will get an SMS/email when your nominee will be registered with your Demat account.