South Indian Bank customers can now enable/disable online transactions for Debit card through mobile banking and net banking. If your Debit card is disabled for online usage then first you need to enable your card to use it online.
As per the new RBI rule, if you have never used your South Indian Bank Debit card from the last one year then it will be temporarily disabled for online transactions and you can not use your Debit card for online payments. However, you can enable your Debit card for online usage again through net banking and mobile banking.
Follow these two methods and activate your South Indian Bank Debit card for online transactions and payments.
Enable Online Transactions for South Indian Bank Debit Card through Mobile Banking
If South Indian Bank Mobile Banking is active on your phone then you can enable/disable online transactions for Debit card anytime.
(1) Login to South Indian Bank Mobile Banking and tap on “Debit Card”
(2) Next screen, tap on “Manage Usage” option.
(3) And next screen Enable Set E-commerce limit option and set a limit for online transactions and submit. That’s it you have successfully enabled your Debit card to use online.
Activate Online Usage for South Indian Bank Debit Card Through Net Banking
If internet banking is active for your account then you can login to net banking and activate your South Indian Bank Debit Card for online payments.
(1) Login to South Indian Bank Net Banking and click on Service Request – Card Services – Manage ATM Card Usage
(2) And the next screen, you can see “Online/Ecom usage” option. Enable both Domestic Usage and International usage and set a limit for your Card & submit. That’s it.
Q.1: How to use South Indian Bank Debit Card Online?
Ans: You need to enable your Debit card for online transactions and then you can use it for online payments. Follow the above methods and activate online usage for your Debit card.
Q.2: Why my South Indian Bank Debit Card not working online?
Ans: If online usage disabled for your Debit card then you can not use it online. First, you need to enable your Debit card for online usage. Just follow the above steps and enable your Debit card for online payments.