PNB customers can easily check the status of their Aadhaar and bank account linking online. If you hold an account with PNB and are curious to know if your Aadhaar is linked to your bank account or not, we can guide you through the process step-by-step.
Check Punjab National Bank Account – Aadhaar Link Status Online
(1) Open the PNB Mobile Banking app and login to your account. After login, tap on the “Services” section.
(2) In the services section, you will find the “Others” option, just tap and open it and select the “Aadhaar Registration” option.
(3) Next screen select your account number and type 12-digit Aadhaar card number and click on submit button.
(4) Next screen you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, enter the OTP and confirm.
(5) If your Aadhaar is linked with your PNB account then you will get this message screen that this Aadhaar number (XXXXXXX) is already registered with this account as you can see in the below screenshot.
If your Aadhaar is not linked with your Aadhaar then you can continue the linking steps and register your Aadhaar with your bank account.
Check PNB Account & Aadhaar Linking Status online through Net Banking
(1) You can also check your PNB account and Aadhaar linking status through Net Banking. Just login to your account and click on the “Govt & Tax – Aadhaar registration”
(2) Next screen select your account number and enter 12-digit Aadhaar number and hit continue button.
(3) Next screen hit submit button.
(4) And the next screen you can confirm whether your Aadhaar card is linked to your PNB bank account to not. If linked then you will see the “Aadhaar number is already registered” message on the screen.
Hope it will help you to check your PNB Bank account and Aadhaar linking status online. If your Aadhaar is not linked then you can click on “Aadhaar registration” and follow the remaining steps to complete the lining process.