Bank of Baroda customers can now register and activate the mobile banking application (bob world) using their ATM/Debit Card and no need to complete the registration process thru net banking, ATM, or branch.
You just need to type your account number and debit card details to register for mobile banking. You will receive your activation key on your mobile number and then you can activate mobile banking (bob world).
Register And Activate bob World mobile banking using Debit Card
(1) Install the Bank of Baroda mobile banking application (bob world) and open the application. On the first screen, tap on “Log in to bob world”
(2) Next screen you need to select your registered mobile number (SIM) if you have dual SIM, select your SIM and proceed.
(3) After selecting your SIM, you can see your bank registered mobile number on the next screen. If your mobile number is correct and proceed further step. Your mobile number will be verified by the application using OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
(4) Next screen your debit card number and account number required to register for mobile banking. Tap on proceed.
(5) On the next screen, you need to enter your 14-digit account number and last 6-digits of your debit card and expiry date (valid thru) and submit these details.
(6) If your entered details are correct then your mobile banking (bob world) will be completed and you will receive your activation key on your registered mobile number through SMS. Enter the activation key and proceed.
(7) Finally set your transaction PIN. This PIN is used to authenticate any transaction through mobile banking.
(8) In the final step, set your login PIN (mPIN) and submit.
Congrats, you have successfully registered and activated Bank of Baroda (bob world) mobile banking using a Debit card. Now you are ready to use mobile banking. Login to mobile banking using MPIn (login PIN) and use your TPIN (transaction pin) to process any transaction and request.