Is your Mobile Number Registered with Your Aadhaar Card? – If not, today I’m going to tell you how can you register your Mobile Number with your Aadhar Card.
It is very important to register your active mobile number with your Aadhar card, without it you will not be able to do many things , and now it has also been made necessary.
Why is it necessary to register mobile number with Aadhar card?
- To update Aadhar card Online — Yes, if there is a mistake in your Aadhar card or if you want to update it then you can do all this online. You can do this only when your mobile number is registered with the Aadhaar card.
- To Download Online Aadhar Card — If you want to download your Aadhar card online then it is also necessary to register mobile number with aadhaar.
- PAN Card – Aadhaar Card Link — As you know now it is necessary to link PAN card with Aadhaar card and you will be able to do this only when your mobile is connected with your Aadhaar.
- For e-Sign — For different tasks where you are using Aadhar card, you must have to add mobile with aadhaar.
- All online services related to Aadhaar card — There are many online services where Aadhaar verification require, to do all this registered mobile number required.
During Enrollment if you forget to add your mobile number then simply follow these steps and add your mobile number with aadhaar.
How To Register Mobile Number With Aadhar Card
Remind you Mobile registration facility not available online due to security reasons, but yes if your mobile number already registered and you want to change then you can do this job online.
So let’s know how to register your mobile with your Aadhaar card:
Step 1: Visit the nearest Aadhaar Center
First of all you have to visit your nearest aadhaar center in your city. These Centers have been opened everywhere so You will not face any problem to finding them.
List of all the Aadhaar centers of your city you can see here – Click
You can also search your nearest center here – Click
Step 2: Fill out the Update / Correction Form
After visiting nearest aadhaar center, you have to fill the Aadhaar update / correction form.
Step 3: Submit ID Proof
After filling the form, you have to attach the ID Proof with it. As ID proof you can use PAN CARD, Voter card, Driving License.
Step 4: Verify Biometric
You have to verify your biometric details. In which your Fingerprints will be verified using scanner machine.
Now the person will give you Acknowledgement slip. Using this slip you can track your application online..
So in this way you can register your mobile number with your Aadhaar card.
If your mobile number is already registered and you want to change it then you can do this job online at home.