State Bank Of India also gives you the facility of Phone Banking. Using phone banking you can do many banking related works by dialing SBI toll-free number.
The biggest advantage of Phone Banking is that – you don’t need Internet banking or SMS banking. You just need smartphone or feature phone.
Now you are thinking what you can do with SBI Phone Banking? So let me tell you Phone banking benefits.
What can you do with SBI Phone Banking?
- Account balance & Account Statement
- SBI to SBI Account Fund Transfer
- 6 Month Bank Statement
- Cheque Book Request
- Change Registered Mobile Number
- Open Fix Deposit
- Stop Check Payment
So you can see what you can do through Phone Banking. Even you can change your registered mobile number too. Can send money to other SBI account. You can also get your account balance and 6 month statement.
So let’s register for SBI Phone Banking.
How To Register For SBI Phone Banking
For SBI Phone Banking Registration, you must have registered mobile number with account, ATM / Debit Card & PIN.
After Phone Banking Registration, you can login to Phone banking from any mobile number.
1: First of all you have to dial – SBI Toll Free Number.
2: After dialing the number you have to listen IVR instructions carefully and dial the number accordingly.
- You will be asked to dial (1) for Phone Banking
- After that, you have to dial (2) for the Phone Banking registration.
- Now you have to enter your 16 digit ATM / Debit card number.
- Now you will be asked to enter your ATM PIN, enter it
- After entering the PIN you need to enter your 11-digit account number.
Done! You have registered for Phone Banking.
Now you will receive phone banking password on your registered mobile number. You need to change this default password within 48 hours.
Your user ID is your account number.
3: Dial SBI Toll free number once again
- After dialing Number, select (1) for Phone Banking.
- Now select (1) to login Phone Banking and enter the User ID i.e. the Account Number
- Enter the default password which you received.
- Now set your new 6-digit password.
That’s it. You are now ready to use SBI Phone banking.
4: You can login to your Phone banking account using any mobile number, registered mobile number not required.
Just dial SBI Toll Free numbers and enter your User ID and password and login to Phone Banking.
After logging in, follow IVR instructions and dial the numbers for different services.
So this is how you can register for SBI Phone banking. You can also visit the nearest SBI ATM for SBI Phone Banking Registration. But if you want to do this work sitting at home then follow the steps that I have mentioned.