When you activate SBI Net Banking, you need to create your login and profile password. You need to set a hint question answer as well so that when you forgot your profile password, you can reset it using a hint question answer.
But when you don’t remember the hint question answer then how you can recover your profile password? Don’t worry you can still reset your password using your debit card.
So here we will explain step by step process how to reset SBI net banking profile password without a hint question answer.
Recover SBI net banking profile password without Hint Question Answer
(1) Login to SBI Internet Banking and open the My Profile section. When the Profile Password screen prompted, click on the “Forgot Profile Password”
(2) Next screen an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and submit.
(3) As you forgot the hint question answer, next screen you need to choose the “Approve through ATM Debit Card” option.
(4) Now select your account number and submit. (If you have two accounts then select only the account whose debit card is active)
(5) Next screen you can see the selected account number linked debit card. Select the Debit card number and click on confirm.
(6) Next screen you need to type your name, card valid/expiry date, and ATM PIN. Now click on proceed.
(7) Your Debit card details will be validated and if your entered details are correct then you can see the “Your Debit Card validation is success” screen. (Don’t close or refresh this page, just wait for a few seconds)
(8) You will be automatically redirected to the profile password reset page. Create your new profile password and submit.
So next time if you forgot your profile password and hint question answer then follow the above method to reset your SBI net banking profile password.