Do you know whether your Aadhaar card is linked with your SBI bank account or not? If not then here we will tell you one method to check your SBI account and Aadhaar card linking status online.
It is mandatory to link your Aadhaar card with your bank account. If you have opened your account in SBI recently using Aadhaar then you don’t need to link it with your bank account because it is already linked to your account.
If you don’t know your SBI account and Aadhaar link status then follow these steps and check it online.
Check SBI Account and Aadhaar Link status online
(1) Login to SBI Internet banking first. Open (https://retail.onlinesbi.sbi/) and login using your User ID and password.
(2) When you login successfully, click on the My Accounts & Profile — Profile as you can see in the below image.
(3) On the next screen click and open the “My Profile” section.
(4) Next screen you need to submit your profile password.
(5) And on the next screen you can check your SBI account and Aadhaar card linking status. Just check the Aadhaar Number option in my profile, if your Aadhaar card number is mentioned here then your Aadhaar card is linked to your bank account and if this column is blank then you need to link your Aadhaar with your bank account. (Please check the below image for details)
So this way you can confirm whether your Aadhaar card is linked with your SBI account or not. If your Aadhaar card is not linked with your bank account then you can link it online or by visiting the branch.