Now you can get your SBI Account mini statement on your phone through SMS instantly. In this mini statement you can view your last 5 transactions details.
In the past few years, India’s largest public sector bank State Bank of India has taken several steps to provide better banking facilities to the customers. In this segment SBI has launched net banking, mobile banking, missed call banking facility, social media banking and sms banking services.
Now you don’t need to visit bank to view your account statement, you can get mini statement of your account instantly on your registered mobile number.
SBI Account mini statement by SMS
There are two ways to get account mini statement through SMS on your registered mobile number.
Make sure your mobile number is registered with your saving account, else you unable to use this facility. You can also update/change your sbi mobile number online.
See how you can get account mini Statement SMS on your phone.
1# Register your Account for Mini Statement
You just need to Send an SMS from your registered mobile number to compete one time registration. After registering your account, you can request mini statement.
To register your account send below sms from your registered mobile number (SMS charges apply)
- Type “REG <Account number>” and send to +919223488888 (e.g: REG 301088000011)
That’s it, you are now registered for mini statement facility. You will get success message alert.
2# How to get Mini Statement of SBI account
You have two options to get SBI account mini-statement:-
1# sbi mini statement check by miss call number
- This option is very fast and number is toll-free. You just need to dial toll-free number from your registered mobile number.
- To get mini-statement Dial this number: 09223766666
- The call will be automatically disconnected after two-three rings.
- You will get mini statement SMS, you can see last 5 transactions details of your account.
2# sbi mini statement number by sms
This is second option, you just need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number.
- Open message box and type “MSTMT” and send to 09223866666
- Within a second you will get mini statement on your phone.
So this is how SBI customers can get account mini statement through SMS on phone. Now no need to visit bank to check account transaction activity. Please note again to avail this facility your mobile number must be registered with your account.