Do you want to send your Amazon Pay wallet balance (money) to your bank account? Here we will guide you step by step process.
You can transfer your Amazon Pay money to your bank account. Before you proceed, make sure your KYC for Amazon Pay wallet is completed, if your KYC is pending then first you need to complete your KYC which you can do in just 5 minutes from your mobile application.
Transfer Amazon Pay Moey To Your Bank Account
(1) Open your Amazon India mobile application and tap on the “Menu” button and then tap on “Amazon Pay”
(2) You can see the “Send Money” option in the quick actions section, tap on send money and proceed.
(3) Next screen you have 4 options to send money to your bank account. Select the “To Bank” option.
(4) Next screen enter your bank account number, IFSC code, and account holder name and tap on Pay Now.
(5) Enter the amount and tap on continue.
(6) Next screen select the “Show More Ways To Pay” option and proceed.
(7) Finally, select the “Amazon Pay Balance” option in the payment method and transfer the money from your Amazon Pay wallet to your bank account.
Send Money to your UPI ID and Mobile Number OR QR Code
All you need to do, just select “To Mobile” OR Scan” OR To “UPI ID” options.
Hope this helps you to transfer your Amazon Pay wallet balance to your bank account. Please make sure your Amazon Pay account is KYC complaint otherwise you need to complete your KYC online through video call and then you will be able to transfer your money.